HomeAid Colorado brings together construction-industry professionals and affiliates to complete construction projects and provide critical resources to non-profit care providers who assist those in our community at a high risk of homelessness.
Unlike the small percentage of people that are “chronically” homeless, most of the homeless in our community are temporarily or “transitionally” homeless and come from high risk populations like veterans, single parents, youth, seniors, intellectually and developmentally disabled, and those recovering from addiction or incarceration.
We are lucky to have a wonderful and diverse group of non-profit care providers across Colorado who are working to fight homelessness by supporting and equipping these high-risk groups by giving them a chance to get back on their feet and move toward self-sufficiency through physical and emotional support, education and job skills training.
The local construction industry and our affiliates are a diverse and caring group that seeks to give back to the community that we love. By working together and pooling our resources we are able to “do what we do best” — provide critically needed construction projects like housing, shelters and resource centers, in addition to other resources including diapers, hygiene items and basic home essentials to local nonprofits, allowing them to focus on individual care and support services.
HomeAid Colorado is part of the national network of HomeAid chapters working to fight homelessness in our community.
Board of Directors
- Daniel Frank* – President | Centre Communities
- Frank Walker* – Past President | Lennar Colorado
- Jim Vonachen* – Treasurer | Jim Vonachen & Associates
- Ricarda Dietsch* | Taylor Morrison
- Becky Dow* | Holland & Hart LLP
- Darrell Hensley* | KB Home
- Laci Knowles* | D.A. Davidson
- Rich Staky* | Home Builders Association of Metro Denver
- Cammy Coronato | Chase Bank
- John Covert | Metrostudy
- Gary Dahl | PCL Construction Services
- Mike Davidson | Wonderland Homes
- Jay Erickson | Builders FirstSource
- Mark Feldmann | First Story Marketing
- Alex Hammerstein | CBRE
- Alex Horner | Zillow
- Ted Leighty | CAHB
- Glenn Nier | Meritage Homes
- Gretchen Rosenberg | Kentwood Real Estate
- Peter Simons | Retired – Former CEO, HomeAid America
- Peter Tobin | Land Title Guarantee Company
- Tom Ullrich | RE/MAX Masters Millennium
*Denotes Executive Committee Member
- Cindy Bell | Executive Director
- Toni DiGennaro | Program Assistant
- Sandi Rhynard | Director, Events & Outreach
- Ryan Scanlan | Marketing & Communications Coordinator