HomeAid Colorado brings together construction-industry professionals and affiliates to complete construction projects and provide critical resources to non-profit care providers who assist those in our community at a high risk of homelessness.
Unlike the small percentage of people that are “chronically” homeless, most of the homeless in our community are temporarily or “transitionally” homeless and come from high risk populations like veterans, single parents, youth, seniors, intellectually and developmentally disabled, and those recovering from addiction or incarceration.
We are lucky to have a wonderful and diverse group of non-profit care providers across Colorado who are working to fight homelessness by supporting and equipping these high-risk groups by giving them a chance to get back on their feet and move toward self-sufficiency through physical and emotional support, education and job skills training.
The local construction industry and our affiliates are a diverse and caring group that seeks to give back to the community that we love. By working together and pooling our resources we are able to “do what we do best” — provide critically needed construction projects like housing, shelters and resource centers, in addition to other resources including diapers, hygiene items and basic home essentials to local nonprofits, allowing them to focus on individual care and support services.
HomeAid Colorado is part of the national network of HomeAid chapters working to fight homelessness in our community.
Board of Directors
- Ricarda Dietsch* – 2021 President | Taylor Morrison
- Daniel Frank* – Past-President | Centre Communities
- Jim Vonachen* – Treasurer | Jim Vonachen & Associates
- Mike Davidson* | Wonderland Homes
- Laci Knowles* | D.A. Davidson
- Rich Staky* | Home Builders Association of Metro Denver
- Carrie Castilian | Lennar
- Cammy Coronato | Caliber Home Loans
- John Covert | Metrostudy
- Gary Dahl | PCL Construction Services
- Jay Erickson | Builders FirstSource
- Shane Fobes | Milender White
- Ted Gorab | Davis & Ceriani
- Alex Hammerstein | CBRE
- Dave Hoffman | DFH Consulting
- Ted Leighty | CAHB
- Kathy LeRoy | 2-210 Home Warranty
- Glenn Nier | Pulte Homes
- Gretchen Rosenberg | Kentwood Real Estate
- Peter Simons | Retired – Former CEO, HomeAid America
- Peter Tobin | Retired – Real Estate Title & Development Professional
- Tom Ullrich | RE/MAX Masters Millennium
- Melody Zorgdrager | Rio Grande Co.
*Denotes Executive Committee Member
- Cindy Bell | Executive Director
- Toni DiGennaro | Program Assistant
- Jim Horn | Construction Consultant
- Sandi Rhynard | Director, Events & Outreach
- Ryan Scanlan | Marketing & Communications Coordinator